Total Oil and Gas Nigeria is the leader in the upstream and downstream sector of the Nigerian oil and gas industry. The downstream activities are controlled by Total Nigeria Plc with an extensive distribution network of over 500 service stations nationwide and a wide range of top quality energy products and services
Total Oil and Gas Nigeria is recruiting to fill the following vacant job positions:
Telecommunications Maintenance Engineer
Senior Geophysicist – Exploration
Senior Geophysicist – Exploration
QA/QC & PDMS Data Management Engineer
Safety Operations Support Engineer
Senior Piping Engineer
Environment Projects, Systems & Compliance Officer
Head of Piping
- Review stock quantities and other inventory control management, ensuring all spare parts are available for routine, preventive, corrective defect and shutdown maintenance
- Assist and advise the Mechanical Head in the preparation of budgets, contracts, shutdowns, modifications, warranty claims, vendor mobilization and all other support functions related to the mechanical section
- Ensure the usage of the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) within his/her domain.
- Create and develop a condition-monitoring template including execution of vibration measurements and oil/grease sampling on site. Through contractors, troubleshoot complex or recurring mechanical problems and recommend sound and cost effective solutions
- Minimum of BSc. in Engineering field (preferably Mechanical Engineering) and at least Second Class Upper
- 6 – 10 years with rotating (including turbo machineries) and static equipment preferably within the oil or petrochemical industries,
- High level of knowledge of mechanical equipment, maintenance systems and methods
- Possess a sound understanding of engineering principles
SENIOR PIPING ENGINEER
- Prepares isometrics, support drawings/calculations, support lists and requisitions.
- Carry out static and dynamic stress analysis calculations and checks with CAESAR 2
- Review Vibration analysis report
- Read, interpret and make modifications or recommendations to facility engineering drawings and designs
- University Degree in Civil, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering ( MSc added advantage)
- 7-10 years’ experience in design of Oil & Gas production facilities
- Good verbal, interpersonal and communication skills
- Carry out analysis and design of identified process for automation.
- Write codes to automate processes.
- Design and develop database objects, including but not limited to tables, stored procedures, views, functions, queries.
- A university degree in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science or related disciplines
- 6 – 10 years’ experience working in a similar position and environment
- Background in Oracle DBMS, SAP, and PL/SQL
TELECOMMUNICATIONS MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
- Coordinate third-party service contractors working at field locations to ensure compliance with HSE rules, telecoms standards and good housekeeping
- Coordinate preventive & curative maintenance in conjunction with Original Equipment Manufacturers and Service Contractors at all field locations
- Update network diagrams, layouts, equipment numbering and system configuration records, resulting from changes
- BEng or MSc degree in Electrical/Electronic or Telecommunication Engineering
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in Telecoms Field systems operations and Project management in Oil and Gas environment, especially offshore
- Proven problem solving skills with experience and background in solving complex design, network, and circuit problems and issues.
- Ensure alignment with Company HSE rules, procedures, Instructions and applicable legislation
- Ensure compliance of the Freight Forwarding processes with Company rules and all applicable laws and regulation
- Ensure that all safety requirements such as certifications, identifications, etc. are fully complied as per company requirements and local government regulations
- Each job position has specific application link
- For more details and how to apply, open any of the highlighted job positions below